In association with
Join the debate
2011 Conference Programme
2011 Speaker List
Meet decision makers
Online Media Centre
Regular updates and press passes
Press Release List
The big issues - what our speakers say
Zayed Future Energy Prize
Swiss Cleantech Industry
Swiss Pavilion at EFEF
Swiss Village at Masdar
You are here:
2010 Conference Programme
Install Flash to view the full site
Developing World a Source of Future Energies?
Space and appropriate locations are often lacking for new energies in the developed world. So increasingly we are all looking for other less populated regions and more appropriate regions to overcome our own challenges. But these regions are very often at some distance and often also in the developing world.
• What types of energy could we produce more easily in the developing world?
• How can we assure that the developing world countries will get their fair share?
• What partnership models will be necessary to assure success?
• How can we overcome political insecurities and the risks of new dependencies?
• What are the opportunities and challenges transferring new energy over big distances?
• How can we solve the technical issues of energy storage and transfer?
Le Salève Room
Monday 10 October | 16:15-17:45
Investment and Funding
Mr Fabrice Delaye
Technology by Bilan
Prof. Dr. Kornelis Blok
Co-founder and Head
Mr Juan Diego Diaz Vega
Mr Florian Sauter - Servaes
Paving the Way for the Mediterranean Solar Plan
Select an icon to search EFEF by theme
© Turret Media
Powered by HM